Great opportunity to work for a Kent family business carrying out car repairs and servicing. MOT testing preferrred but not essential. Stable hours with no late or night shifts, plus good conditions and a friendly working environment.
We have recently upgraded our workshop, so you can work in a spacious environment with modern equipment.
Chalkwell Garage Services is well known in Sittingbourne, with our retail facility for cars and vans at the junction of Chalkwell Road and the A2.
Day shifts only
Essential skills required
- City and Guilds or
- NVQ Level 3 or
- Considerable automotive experience
- Fault finding, and carrying out repairs
- Undertaking vehicle maintenance, servicing and repairs on customer vehicles
- Work on a variety of makes and models, from cars to vans.
- While we do carry out MOT testing this isn’t essential for the applicant. Training can be provided if this is something you would like to persue.
- City and Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in vehicle repairs, although qualification by experience will be considered.
- Previous experience of working on a variety of vehicles in a retail motor environment
- Full driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- Have proven diagnostic skills and electrical experience
- Good working knowledge of modern systems of work in a retail workshop.